1949 Plymouth woody for sale

Appraised Aug. 30 2016 at $85000 CND (About $60000 US) . Will sell for best offer. You can view the appraisal here: Email support "AT" plymouthwoodys.com for more information

How to import collector cars from Canada to the U.S.

The sale and export of collector cars from Canada to the U.S. is easy:

When an American purchases a Canadian vehicle over 15 years old, they require a bill of sale with the VIN# signed by the seller showing you as as the new owner of the vehicle, and in British Columbia, the previous owners car registration and an I.C.B.C. transfer paper showing the car has been turned over to you. (The seller should provide all this when you pay for the car.)

Americans can obtain a temporary license plate / insurance card from the Canadian Province in which they are buying the vehicle and pay the federal Goods and Services Tax (GST) which will be refunded to you after the car leaves the country. American buyers do not pay the Provincial Sales Tax as they are a non-resident of the province.

Once U.S. buyers have taken possession of their used vehicle, they must take the vehicle through U.S. Customs. They must have all of the documentation for the vehicle with them when they cross the U.S. border.

Customs officials will inspect the used Canadian car, ensure it matches the paperwork submitted. In most instances, where all paperwork and documents are in order, the import process can take less than an hour.

In summary:
Paperwork you will need-
1. A bill of sale with the vin # signed by the previous owner stating the vehicle has been sold to you.
2. The owners old registration.
3. A transfer paper (available at any Canadian insurance agent) showing the owner has transfered the vehicle to you.